The establishment of an e-Office entails the responsibility of the holder as regards the integrity and authenticity of the information and services that can be accessed through said e-Office, as well as the responsibility to keep it up to date, pursuant to Article 38.2 on e-Offices, of Law 40/2015 of 1 October, on the Public Sector Legal Regime.
I. Identifying details of the e-Office
With the Resolution of 15 October 2010 (Spanish Official Gazette of 26 November 2016) by the CEO-Chairman of the public company AENA (Spanish Airports and Air Navigation), the E-Office of AENA was created.
By virtue of article 18.2 of Law 18/2014 of 15 October, on urgent measures for growth, competitiveness and efficiency, the state-owned company AENA (Spanish Airports and Air Navigation) changed its name to ENAIRE.
With the Resolution of 2 December 2015 (Spanish Official Gazette of 1 January 2016) by the CEO of the public corporate entity ENAIRE, the aforementioned Resolution of 15 October 2010 was amended creating the E-Office of ENAIRE.
- Details of the owner of the e-Office:
- CIF: Q2822001J
- Avda. de Aragón, 330 - Edificio B
- 28022 Madrid
II. Intellectual and industrial property rights
ENAIRE holds the intellectual and industrial property rights associated with this website and its content.
The texts, designs, images, databases, logos, structure, and other elements of this site are protected by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of this site, carried out in any form or by any electronic, mechanical, or other means, is strictly prohibited unless previously authorised in writing by ENAIRE. Any violation of these rights may give rise to the corresponding judicial proceedings.
III. Setting up hyperlinks or links
This e-Office contains links to third-party websites ("Links"), most of which are the pages of other government agencies that may be of interest to users. ENAIRE accepts no responsibility associated with the connection to or contents of the third-party sites that are referred to in this e-Office.
Likewise, ENAIRE accepts no responsibility for the contents that third parties have included in the hyperlinks referred to on this page.
IV. Privacy and personal data protection
The processing of personal data carried out via the ENAIRE website is regulated according to European data protection law - (EU) Regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - and other applicable legislation, for the purpose of guaranteeing at all times the fundamental right to the protection of the website users' data.
This privacy and data protection policy applies to the pages of this website, it is not guaranteed in the accesses via links with this site, or links from this site with other websites.
Personal data collected
The personal data collected via the ENAIRE website will be processed in order to properly manage the services available. Some of this data is provided directly, for example, when an application form is filled out and other data is obtained indirectly with technology such as cookies.
The means used by ENAIRE to collect and then process personal data are:
- Forms: ENAIRE collects personal data via both digital and electronic forms in order to properly manage the services available.
- Emails: the email addresses provided to the ENAIRE website will be considered as possible means to collect personal data.
- Cookies: ENAIRE may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the device of the person who visits the page) to carry out certain functions that are deemed essential for this e-Office to work and be displayed properly.
ENAIRE does not authorise children under the age of 16 to provide their personal data via the means provided on this website (via any existing means on the website). Therefore, the individuals who provide personal data using these means formally state to be adults over the age of 16. ENAIRE shall thus be exempt from any liability for not complying with this requirement.
In those cases in which the services available on the ENAIRE website are aimed at children under the age of 16, means will be provided to obtain the authorisation of the child's parents or legal guardians.
Information on data collection
Whenever information is collected using a form (online or downloadable) or other communication channels available on the e-Office, the affected person will be informed as required by the applicable data protection laws.
The information will be provided to the affected individuals based on the method used:
- Forms (online and downloadable): the information will be included in the form itself.
- Emails: the information will be provided on the web space that refers to the email address.
The user is responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided. In the event of any
modification to the user's data, these changes should be communicated to ENAIRE in order to keep them
ENAIRE has adopted suitable security measures in accordance with the applicable data protection laws in order to guarantee the fundamental right to protect the data of this website's users.
ENAIRE applies appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a suitable level of security to the risk at which the personal data processed on this website is exposed to.
Data subjects can exercise the right to access, rectify and delete their data, as well as other rights, with the ENAIRE Central Data Protection Unit (UCPD), Avda. de Aragon 330 Edificio B - 28022 MADRID (Madrid) or via the ENAIRE Electronic Administration (sede.enaire.gob.es).
The data subjects have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether ENAIRE is processing their personal data.
- Consult their personal data, as well as request that inaccurate data be corrected or, where appropriate, request its deletion in the case that, among other reasons, such data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request under certain circumstances:
- The limitation of the processing of their data, in which case it will only be stored by ENAIRE to exercise or defend claims.
- The opposition to the processing of their data, in which case, ENAIRE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or to exercise or defend possible complaints. Including the processing of their data for automated individual decisions.
If you have not been duly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency - Address: C/Jorge Juan, 6 - 28001 MADRID – e-Office: sedeagpd.gob.es.
V. Applicable law and forum
The applicable law in the event of a dispute or conflict of interpretation involving the terms that comprise this legal notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this e-Office, shall be Spanish law.
ENAIRE and the user agree that any dispute that may arise as a result of visiting the e-Office or using the services offered therein shall be submitted to the Judges and Courts of the user's place of residence, provided that the user is located in Spain.